After extensive research, we have created a list of the best WordPress Inventory Management plugins in this article. We are sure that this list will help you select the best plugins for you. We will cover all the important features of these plugins. These plugins will also support the complete library of WordPress themes.
On the other hand, the following list of Inventory Management plugins we assembled will help you choose a specific plugin. You can use these plugins as Inventory Management Tool for your website.
Let’s dive together.
Why Do You Need Inventory Management Plugins?
Inventory management helps companies identify which and how much stock to order at what time. It tracks inventory from purchase to the sale of goods. The practice identifies and responds to trends to ensure there’s always enough stock to fulfill customer orders and proper warning of a shortage. Here’s why you need inventory management plugins,
- Bulk Editing of Stock Items
- Quick Calculations
- Add a Large Number of Products
- Export Data and more.
Top 6 Best WordPress Inventory Management Plugins
- WP Inventory Manager
- QuickBooks Commerce
- Plugin on Steroids
- ATUM Inventory Management
- WooCommerce Stock Manager
- Z Inventory Manager
WP Inventory Manager
This is an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface and fully customizable plugin, eCommerce users with a WordPress site can show inventory exactly how they want it.
From the free version, you will find the basic tools you need, whether you’re displaying 5 or 5,000 items. But you will find no limits to the number of items you can store and manage.
However, the free plugin continues to garner positive reviews, and many have opted to upgrade to a $15/year license. This allows for one year of customer support and robust add-ons if desired.
- Supports multiple categories.
- Full customizable labels.
- The Template system makes customization easy.
- You can set permissions to edit items.
- It uses separate database tables for faster database access.
- Developer-friendly with hooks, filters, and utility functions.
- Robust template override system.
- Compatible with Mac Firefox, Mac Safari, and Chrome.
- Great tech support
- WordPress-style functions for familiarity
- Use of shortcodes
- Developer friendly and customizable
- Add-on required for import/export
- Premium license at additional cost
QuickBooks Commerce is one of the best WordPress inventory management plugins. It syncs with WooCommerce, an open-source eCommerce plugin for WordPress. This integration will help you to manage your entire commerce and supply chain ecosystem from one central, integrated system, from production to fulfillment.
This combination between WooCommerce and QuickBooks Commerce creates a myriad of opportunities and possibilities for WooCommerce-powered stores. In other words, business owners who also sell to retailers, and manage different warehouses and online stores now have a more accessible, and integrated, inventory management solution. This helps them to solely focus on running their business, rather than worrying about inventory.
Moreover, the WooCommerce integration helps QuickBooks Commerce to pull orders, along with customer data, down and keep the retail price and stock levels up to date.
- 2-way sync to match inventory and customer contacts.
- Automated order routing & logic through easy workflows.
- Sync stock levels and have insight into multiple sales channels.
- Integration with countless third-party apps, POS, and 3PLs.
- Multi-channel distribution and management.
- Ability to accept digital payments on invoices.
- Demand forecasting.
- Unique storefronts, catalogs, price lists, and EDI integration.
- Made for makers!
- Ability to track components, subassemblies, and finished goods.
- Ability to expand to more eCommerce channels and marketplaces
- Intelligence offering inventory control & deep insights into business performance
- Additional plug-ins and customization modules at additional cost
Eazy Plugin Manager
Eazy Plugin Manager is the all-in-one plugin manager for WordPress that takes the pain out of WordPress plugin management. It revamps WordPress the management system with features that make plugin management easy, accessible, and fun.
You might feel that something is missing in WordPress plugin management. You have to work extra hard to search through a list of installed plugins or use a third-party plugin that you bought on various websites you own. In order to manage all the plugins, you need the Plugin on Steroids.
- Lightning Fast Search System for Plugins
- Bookmark System, Don’t Forget Your Favorite Plugin
- Optimized For Performance
- Know Your Plugin History
- Download Your Customized Plugins
- Keep Notes
- Plugin Vault & Version Manager (Pro)
- Active Guard (Pro)
- Basic features are all in the free version
- Great for managing all the plugins on your site
- The plugin is easy to use
- Need to buy the pro version to avail all the features.
ATUM Inventory Management
This is an advanced WooCommerce inventory management solution for shop owners. It is one of the best WordPress inventory management plugins. It’s carved into the WordPress interface, and the system feels very familiar and user-friendly.
This free plugin gives you full management of your online store stock. You can easily edit anything in your Woocommerce inventory, locations, SKUs, suppliers, weight, and prices quickly. The user-friendly dashboard has the ability to become a screen with quick links to support, documentation, and business stats.
- Provides full control of WooCommerce stock.
- All products are on one screen with a smooth mouse wheel or touchpad scrolling.
- Image thumbnails for easier identification of inventory.
- Editing purchase prices and SKUs directly from the Stock Central page.
- Advanced search with auto-fill feature and inventory/stock filters.
- Help you with the re-ordering plan.
- Inventory logs now allow you to increase or reduce WooCommerce stock.
- Perfect for small merchants to large corporations
- Free plugin and forum support
- Great for drop-shipping business
- Helpful documentation and video tutorials
- Link to developer’s blog where new functions are discussed
- Premium add-ons for multi-inventory, stock-taking, product levels, data export, stock logs and more
WooCommerce Stock Manager
This plugin is for simple and variable products and is one of the best WordPress inventory management plugins, so WooCommerce Stock Manager’s for you. This WordPress plugin helps you manage stock, set stock status, set backorders, set stock and price, set the sale price, and set weight for each product and variation. Its time-saving customizability makes it very appealing.
- Friendly interface to update products without reloading page.
- Low-stock email notifications and indicators.
- Filter products by various criteria such as product type, category, stock status, etc.
- Easy copy/paste to Excel, Google Spreadsheets, and OSX Numbers, to allow further filtering and calculations
- The color-coded user interface gives you a clear idea about stock status.
- Allows you to link to your Amazon or eBay products to keep track and update inventory on other systems.
- Product search by name or SKU.
- GDPR-ready; this plugin doesn’t collect personal data
- Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0+ and IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Ability to stock effectively even for multiple warehouses and record stock audit
- Reviews indicate some negative reviews
- $39~$46 for a license
Z Inventory Manager
A lightweight, easy-to-use plugin for WordPress that makes inventory management more accessible and more efficient. Organize your sales, purchase orders, shipments, receipts, and more with a fast, simple WordPress plugin solution. That is why it is one of the best WordPress inventory management plugins.
- Purchase orders: Help replenish inventory levels by ordering more stock.
- Keep track as your items arrive with purchase receipts.
- Ship and track sales orders.
- Monitor utilization for all your inventory at a glance or focus on specific items with reports.
- Inventory management for companies of all shapes and sizes dealing with online sales,
- Also has features for shipment, delivery, purchasing, and transfers of inventory items.
- Language translation ready.
- Provide a solid inventory system installed on your own WordPress-powered website.
- Provides a variety of configuration options to fine-tune your system
- Automatic installation; WordPress handles the file transfers itself. No need to leave your web browser
- Requires no monthly fee
- Inventory stat & history
- The ability to duplicate existing purchases and sales is only available by upgrading to 2 different Pro licenses
We sought to give you all the info you needed about the best WordPress inventory management plugins. Browse the list and select a plugin that suits your needs. These plugins are stunning.
Here, we have tried to bring out all the features of these plugins and give you a clear picture of what you are in for. But make sure you carefully read all the features and choose the perfect one for your business.
Hope these plugins will aid your efforts in bringing customers’ attention to your website. if you have any questions or queries do let us know in the common questions.