When you are running an online store you should offer a solution that makes it easy for the customers to find any specific product and complete the buying process successfully. That is why the eCommerce industry is all about offering the best customer service by saving your potential customers time and money.
Your WooCommerce store inventory can have thousands of products. When you add product filter plugins in your store that makes product navigation easier for your online store visitors.
In this article, we will show you why should use product filters in your WooCommerce website and what are the best WooCommerce product filter plugins that you can use in your store.
Why Use WooCommerce Product Filter?
Let’s say you have an online sportswear store. You have 30 tank top variants in your inventory. When a visitor enters the term “tank top” into the search bar, they’ll see the complete list of all 30 variants that you have. The user will then have to scroll through all of them to find the product they’re interested in.
If your store site can filter out any tank tops that don’t meet the user’s requirements, this narrows down their search and significantly increases the chances of them completing a purchase.
Product filters are an important part of your online store’s success. Without these filters, site visitors will have to scroll through dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of product choices. Its more than enough to drive them away.
On the other hand, online stores that uses good product filters enhance the overall user experience.
One of the best features of filters is product discovery. Users can also find something similar to items that they’ve been researching for. It’s another way of improving sales and overall revenue.
1. Use Filters to Improve User Experience, Increase Conversion Rate
The main role of adding filters to your store is to further develop client experience. Assuming you have a lot of items and item varieties, clients have a ton of choices to look over. If so, there ought to be a few filter choices for every item type or class. Give users a couple of choices to choose from.
They can tap on and grow those choices in the way that they wish. You can also give channel types to the item includes that probably won’t be at first self-evident. For example, assuming you realize that clients have been looking for a specific type of product, you can add those keywords as a piece of your channel choices.
Filters are also significant for items that have explicit similarity prerequisites. For example, on the off chance that your store sells a phone or PC, including model numbers or names as channel options might be fundamental. This element is fundamental in the event that you have an enormous number of items available to be purchased on your site.
2. Provide All the Obvious Filter Options, Make it Easy for Customers to Find Products
It’s ideal to give each of the fundamental features in your channel choices to make it simple for your clients to find the exact thing they’re searching for immediately. In the event that you include different highlights inside every item class, you will need to consider adding classification explicit channel choices.
For example, your store sells hardware, there should be classification explicit filters for each item type. Page speed can be a significant channel for your camera items. This channel wouldn’t matter to other item classifications, like clothes washers.
You can also make your own topics to use as channel choices. Also, incorporate all of the typical client demands in these themed channels. For example, clothing stores use channels, like- party wear, relaxed wear, formal wear, semi-formal wear, and so forth. These and different channels put your item classes into a more interesting setting for your clients, which can likewise further develop transformation possibilities.
3. Fast Loading Time, Make Sure Customers Doesn’t Wait
Nobody wants to visit a site and deal with pages that load slowly. Results need to show up quickly every time a client applies another search filter. On the off chance that your site requires some investment to invigorate the page each time a channel is added, those site guests are bound to shop somewhere else.
A portion of the Ajax-based modules canvassed later in this article is truly adept at guaranteeing quicker page load times for item look.
4. Don’t Overuse Filters, It Can Create Complexity
You might have some specific item perspectives as a primary concern while making search filters. Simply ensure that you’re not making filters that do literally nothing. Get some margin to survey your filter choices.
It doesn’t appear to be legit to keep involving filters for items that have been out of stock. An optimal method for tackling this issue is by making filters that you realize will yield ensured results.
For instance, you might have a variety of filters for an item that mainly comes in three variety choices. All things considered, you ought to kill some other variety choices that don’t make a difference to that item.
5. Let Customers Apply a Combination of Filters
Sometimes your clients will need to look through involving various qualities in a similar filter type. For instance, a shopper will need to see a collection of formal wear made with specific sorts of materials. This is a brilliant method for working on the grounds that most times individuals need to utilize numerous choices simultaneously.
Filters shouldn’t just show individuals what they’re searching for yet, in addition, show them things they probably won’t have considered previously.
Product filters are important. However, they can at times adversely influence site guests’ encounters on the off chance that they’re not utilized accurately. To determine this, get some margin to test your filters cautiously prior to going live with them. That permits you to rapidly distinguish and fix any issues. Likewise, keep your filter choices straightforward. Filter choices that are too longwinded or unfathomable generally cause more damage than great.
Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins
Check out these best product filter plugins for your online store and satisfy your customers while searching for products.
1. WOOF– Product Filter for WooCommerce
Starting off our list of the best WooCommerce product filter plugins, we have WOOF. It is a product search plugin that will give your clients a more advantageous method for finding items based on categories, attributes, tags, price, and even custom taxonomies.
It accompanies both shortcode and gadget support, permitting you to embed item channels anyplace on your site. The ventures use ajax in split-second show results. It also has support for infinite scrolling, so clients can basically look at every one of the items without bouncing between various pages
- Infinite scrolling.
- Shortcode and Widget support.
- Tons of filtering options: price, color, image, and so on.
- Option to filter WooCommerce products by metadata.
- Ajax-powered product searching.
- Detailed stats to help you analyze and understand search data.
2. Advanced AJAX Product Filters
Up next on our list, we have Advanced Ajax product filters. As the name suggests, the plugin assists you with adding ajax powered product search filters to help clients effectively and immediately find the items they are searching for. It permits you to add limitless channels with the assistance of a solitary gadget. There is additionally shortcode support, so you might possibly put the channels anyplace on your site.
Clients will actually want to channel through items in view of classification, labels, characteristics, and evaluation. There is additionally the choice to make a progressive system classification tree and, surprisingly, committed pages where you can feature every one of your filters.
- Get access to Ajax filters, pagination, and sorting.
- Option to filter products by category, tags, attribute, and price.
- You can create unlimited filters.
- Create a dedicated page to showcase all your filters.
- It can create a hierarchy category tree.
- Supports both widget and shortcode.
3. YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter, similar to the other options on the list, is another Ajax powered product filter plugin that will assist with filtering through the item list on your site to track down things that fit the right varieties the client is searching for.
It upholds a lot of factors including variety, mark, as well as rundown, and dropdown menus exhibiting different WooCommerce classifications and labels that you have made for your site. There is additionally a top-notch adaptation for the module which brings bounty further developed highlights in with the general mish-mash.
- Ajax-powered filtering system.
- Option to filter through products on the basis of color, label, category, tags, and so on.
- Filter through products by specific price ranges. (premium)
- Ajax powered sorting based on ratings, price, popularity, and recently added.
- The filtering table can be easily customized to fit your site’s style and aesthetics.
4. WooCommerce Product Filter plugin
Product Filters for WooCommerce is a premium plugin that can help users filter through your WooCommerce product list. The plugin allows you to install a filter list anyplace on your site with help for gadgets along with a shortcode.
The module will permit clients to track down the right item with channels for classification, labels, valuing, qualities, and significantly more. You can enter your predetermined channel by utilizing sliders, checkboxes, radio buttons, and preferences.
- Ajax-powered filtering system pagination and sorting.
- Option to filter products based on category, tags, attributes, taxonomies, price, and inventory.
- Access to price slider, checkboxes, radio buttons, color pickers, and so on.
- Adaptive filtering with the option to showcase how many products are available under the specified filters.
- Supports both widgets and shortcodes.
5. Product Filter by XforWooCommerce
The Product Filter plugin from XforWooCommerce is an all-in-one filtering solution for WooCommerce-powered websites. The plugin introduces lots of advanced choices that assist clients with separating their items in view of any rules. It also utilizes Ajax to guarantee a smooth and consistent experience.
The plugin accompanies lots of choices including customization settings, all wrapped up inside a super-instinctive administrator board. You will gain admittance to lots of designs and show choices that you can use for arranging various models, filter things, filter presets, etc.
- Enable an ajax powered filtering system on your website.
- Can help your users filter through your products based on any criteria including price, categories, tags, taxonomies, availability, ratings, and other meta key filters.
- Tons of customization to help you tweak the look and feel of the filtering panel.
- Support for range filters and adaptive filtering.
- Filter Analytics to show you what your customers are searching for the most.
- Widget and shortcode support.
- Support for Visual Composer page builder plugin.
6. WooBeWoo Product Filter
WooBeWoo WooCommerce Product Filter is similar to all the other plugins on the list in terms of features and functionalities but conveys an interesting style with a level and insignificant plan language. The look and feel of the item channel are additionally profoundly configurable, so in the event that this is the kind of thing you are searching for, check this plugin out.
You will actually want to make interesting item filters that can help your clients with separating through your item list in light of value, classes, labels, creator, rating, and a lot more attributes. Also with the help of Ajax live search, the client experience is really smooth and totally consistent.
- Option to filter using any criteria.
- Filter elements include radio buttons, checkboxes, color pickers, size pickers, ratings, and so on.
- Support for Ajax filtering.
- Tons of customization options to change the look and feel of the product filters.
7. WordPress Meta Data and Taxonomies Filter
Next in our list of the best WooCommerce product filter plugins, we have WordPress Meta Data and Taxonomies Filter, also known as MDTF. The plugin, as the name suggests, will help you with setting up a separate framework so clients can look and channel your items in view of meta fields and scientific classifications.
Other than helping you with sifting through your item list in light of the referenced models, the module can also help clients with separating through your posts, pages, and custom post types. This can help with making your site substantially more easy to understand and effectively navigable.
- Ajax-powered searching and filtering for WooCommerce products, as well as posts, pages, and custom post types.
- Helps users filter through your content based on meta fields and taxonomies.
- Get access to detailed stats to understand what users are searching for.
- Support for widgets as well as shortcodes.
8. Eazy Filter Plugin
It is an Elementor Powered product filter plugin for WooCommerce. With it, you can filter products based on categories, attributes, product tags, price, color swatches, and more. Eazy Filter comes with a number of useful shortcodes which can be used across your site. Also, this plugin is quite easy to use, you can create the filters after 5 minutes of the installation.
Also, it has all the necessary features one might need to create the filters like-
- Stunning Widgets: Eazy Filter has a collection of amazingly designed widgets for the Elementor page builder. You can feel comfortable integrating these filters on your shop page or any other page using the built-in product grid widget that eases your workflow.
- Responsive: Eazy Filter is fully responsive, so you can filter your WooCommerce items.
- Grouped Filter: You can create unlimited Filter Groups where you can apply multiple filters by clicking in a single grouped filter.
- Compatible with Updated Version: Compatible With All WordPress Themes & PHP Versions
- Consistent Filtering: Eazy Filter offers seamless filtering capability when you are inside Elementor.
- Shortcode: When you create a new filter, you can see its shortcode on the interface. With this shortcode, you can then use it on any page.
How do I filter products in WooCommerce?
To use WooCommerce inbuilt filters, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag & drop the following filters in your sidebar: “Filter Products by Attribute“, “Filter Products by Rating” and “Filter Products by Price“
How do I customize my WooCommerce product filter?
So, to add your product filter widgets, take the following steps: From your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Widgets.
What is product filter?
Product Filtering (also known as faceted search) allows shoppers to refine product searches based on multiple attributes like price, color, size, and reviews.
Choose the Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin Now
Product filters are the main part of an online store site. It allows customers to track down a particular item within a short timeframe. That as well as helps customers that are having a predetermined spending plan. Adding a product search filter into your Woocommerce store upgrades your client experience, yet it also urges clients to visit once again to your online store to make their next buy.
Above we have listed all the Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins that you should be aware of in 2022. Practically all the listed WooCommerce product filter plugin offers similar features. You can make use of the mentioned features to identify the best for your website.