There are about 60000+ plugins available in the WordPress repository. To extend the functionalities of your WordPress site, you will get numerous plugins over there.
However, some plugins are essential for every WordPress website. You need those plugins to manage, grow and protect your WordPress website.
Here, we have listed the best WordPress plugins your website needs, and you can install them to get the best out of your WordPress site.
Things You Should Consider Before Selecting a WordPress Plugin
Before you go and read the list of must have WordPress plugins, you need to know what features you require on your plugins. Here are the things you need to consider before choosing a WordPress plugin-
- Improves User Experience
- Speeds up your site
- Helps with Analytics
- Provides Security
- Make Backups
- Optimize for search engines
- Collects information
- Let you design your blog
- Makes media compatible
- Manages your tasks
Your WordPress plugins need to provide these features. Otherwise, you shouldn’t choose these plugins for your WordPress site.
7 Must Have WordPress Plugins for Every Site
As many WordPress plugins are available in the repository, you can always find an alternative to every plugin. So it is hard to make a list.
- Eazy Plugin Manager
- WP Forms
- Yoast SEO
- W3 Super Cache
Eazy Plugin Manager (Recommended)
When running a WordPress site, you need to perform many tasks you might think are futile and kind of wish that you could do in one click. Well, Eazy Plugin Manager does that for you.
From installing bulk plugins at once to keeping plugins in a vault, it has all the features any WordPress site owner dreams of having.
It is a straightforward plugin management plugin for WordPress users. The plugin has a free version along with a premium version as well.
- Search from Installed Plugins
- Display Installed Plugin Images
- Bookmark Your Favorite Plugin
- Download Any Version of the Plugin on Your Local Drive
- Manage Bookmarks by Category
- Once to Install Multiple Plugins
- Keep Important Plugins Safe
- Feel Safe with an Active Guard
- Manage the Plugin Version that You Use
- Lock-Specific Plugins for Good
- Ensure the Blocking of Problematic Plugins
- Make Your Website Fast with Asset Optimization.
This is one of the must-have plugins that allows you a lot of things when using WordPress.
It offers highlights, including security, content devices, guest commitment, social sharing, spam insurance, and related post, and further develops your site execution.
Aside from these, Jetpack offers a possibility for mobile themes that are exceptionally responsive and lightweight. It is intended for tablets and telephones.
- Automatic downtime monitoring and alerts
- Brute force attack protection
- Two-factor authentication
- Automatic plugin updates
- Automatic malware scanning
- Automated and on-demand backups
- One-click restores from backups
- An activity log shows every action taken on your site.
Contact forms are a fundamental feature of any WordPress site, as they let your guests reach out to you in an easy-to-understand way.
WPForms is a well-known WordPress form developer which permits you to add forms to your site with a drag n drop builder. The free version of the plugin will inform you by email when a guest completes a form, and Manual human test support gives the first line of safeguard against spam form entries.
WPForms likewise has an exceptional rendition that opens many strong highlights, including multi-page forms, review support, and the capacity to make client enrollment forms.
- Pre-built templates to create contact forms
- Responsive form design
- CAPTCHA support
- A visual drag-and-drop form builder
- Email notifications of form submissions
- Create login and registration forms
- Multi-page forms
Yoast SEO is one of the best WordPress SEO plugins. This plugin has a wide range of features that simplifies the process of optimizing your pages and posts so that they can rank higher on search engines.
It offers a variety of templates for your page/post titles and meta descriptions. It can analyze your content for both readability and keyword usage. Also, it can display essential tips about how to improve your content.
- Analyzes pages and posts for SEO improvement
- Provides internal linking suggestions
- A readability check
- Updates to cover any changes to Google’s algorithm
- The ability to create custom page titles and meta descriptions
- Generates XML sitemaps.
WP Super Cache
WP Super Cache is one of the most famous caching plugins for WordPress. Caching is the strategy for putting away site content in the client’s program to give that information considerably quicker the following time they access your site.
WP Super Cache lessens your site’s loading times. Due to the speed-up, you’ll see a lift in your site’s web crawler rankings, client experience, and maybe even in conversion rates.
- WP Total Cache is entirely free
- The plugin is compatible with all sorts of hosting
- Caching is provided for all mobile environments.
- SSL support is provided
- The CDN works with the media library
- Minification and compression are provided
Backup is a great solution when anything weird happens to your website.
UpdraftPlus is an excellent WordPress backup plugin, and it gives astounding highlights. You can reinforce your whole site into the cloud, including Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, FTP, and email. You can also reestablish it with simply a solitary snap.
The paid form offers more functionalities like the backup to Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Purplish blue, Google Distributed storage, SFTP, and more.
- Designed to run everywhere that WordPress runs
- Multi-site (i.e. WPMU/WordPress Network) compatible.
- Proven to backup sites of 100GB
- Backs up limitless non-WordPress files
- Schedule Incremental backups
Security is one of the main attractive points concerning a site. Consequently, it is unquestionably necessary to reduce online dangers and guard your site against security issues.
Sucuri is an extraordinary tool that gives a firewall to your site and safeguards it from outside dangers.
You can dispose of DDoS, XSS assaults, malware dangers, beast force, etc. If you thought you could get away without a firewall plugin for your site, reconsider!
- WordPress Hardening
- Email Alerts
- Malware Scanning
- Core Integrity Check
- Sucuri Firewall Integration.
Choose the Best WordPress Plugins for Your WordPress Site
So we are at the end of our article, and hopefully, now you know which plugins to choose for your WordPress site.
You can always find alternatives for every plugin. But we have made this list after long research and added the best ones. If you have other plugins you like to share, do that in the comment section.